We are livefrontOur manifesto
Our work reflects an unwavering dedication to building quality software following these four principles:
- 01WE BELIEVEthe difference between good software and great software is attention to detail.
- 02WE BELIEVEcommunication makes or breaks a project.
- 03WE BELIEVEdesign is just as important as technology.
- 04WE BELIEVEsimplicity is powerful.
Founded on the principles of craftsmanship and simplicity.We’re a group of expert designers and developers
Our teamLeaders in our field and its future
- Adam MaySoftware Developer
- Adam ThorsenSoftware Developer
- Andrew HaistingSoftware Developer
- Andy DavisUI/UX Designer
- Brian YenchoSoftware Developer
- Chris SessionsSoftware Developer
- Colin FlynnSoftware Developer
- David PerezSoftware Developer
- Gunnar GrayUI/UX Designer
- Jamie HuggettQA/Testing
- Josiah GuldenUI/UX Designer
- Kagan RiedelSoftware Developer
- Matthew JohnsonSoftware Developer
- Mike BollingerTeam Lead
- Nate MorseSoftware Developer
- Pete JonesSoftware Developer
- Rebekah MartinOffice Manager
- Sam KirchmeierSoftware Developer
- Sean KladekSoftware Developer
- Sean WeiserSoftware Developer
- Tyler JohnsonSoftware Developer
What’s it like to work with Livefront?
“Livefront's ability to communicate effectively throughout the course of a project and deliver every single time sets them apart from every team I've worked with.”Director of Products, Pearson VUE
Leading by exampleWe create community
We teach, share, sponsor, lead, and launch new ideas.
Intrigued?Let’s create something remarkable together.